The Rise Of TikTok
I believe it’s safe to say most of us wouldn’t have made it through 2020 if not for Tiktok. In a year where it seemed like we were on the verge of a global apocalypse, this app came to the rescue and helped us discover our inner childlike genius. Tiktok gives us all a space to be creators-and that’s why we love it so much. It has shown us that every idea, no matter how weird, will find its way to an audience that lives for it. The fact that it places your content in a public space without you having to do too much is probably what accounts for it being the most downloaded non-gaming app of 2020. The app has currently been downloaded over 2 billion times and boasts of 689 million daily users (It took other social media apps a much longer time to reach that number). Like it or not, Tiktok is a great social platform for sharing our creativity and it has come to stay.
How Does PeachPay Help You Make Money On TikTok?
It is undoubtedly a fun app that has features that improve the quality of our content without too much hassle and enhances our creative experience…but wait.
Is it just fun and games on Tiktok? Can we, as creators, make money from Tiktok?
Well, there’s good news and bad news.
Bad news first. Currently, Tiktok does not have a direct way for you to monetize your content but hey, where there’s a will, there’s a way.
The Good news is, we at PeachPay are committed to ensuring that you earn every cent your creativity demands. We can easily help you access funds from your audience or clients.
Here are a few ideas on how you can make money on Tiktok
- You can become an influencer and promote brands on your page.
- You can sell your products and services
- Amazon referral links
- You can become a TikTok consultant
- You can advertise and sell branded merchandise
By simply creating a Pay Me button or adding your PeachPay URL to your social media page, you can direct all your transactions to PeachPay and get paid by almost any means you could think of-even in cryptocurrency.
It’s not too difficult to make your PeachPay account accessible on Tiktok, you just have to place the link in your bio. Here’s how to go about it.
Adding Your PeachPay URL On Yout TikTok Bio
1. Click on the 3 dots icon (…) in the top right-hand corner of your profile page to get to the “Settings and Privacy” page
2. Go to “Manage account”. From there, choose “Switch to a Business Account”
3. Then, go back to your profile and select “Edit Profile”. You’ll now see a new (new because so far, only business accounts and users above a certain number of followers can access this feature) website section underneath your bio. Tap on the Website section.
4. Paste your PeachPay link into the website field and click “Save”.
That’s it, you’re all set to receive money from Tiktok with PeachPay.
Make your experience on Tiktok more worthwhile. Instead of spending time on making excellent Tiktok videos just for just entertainment, allow yourself to be rewarded for your efforts and hard work with PeachPay.