Now you can accept payments via Paypal on PeachPay!
PayPal is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get paid online. PayPal has more than 300 million users in over 200 countries, so there’s a good chance your clients will be able to use it to pay for your services, making it easier for you to receive cross-border payments.
Accepting payments via PayPal is easy and secure, and over 1 million freelancers use PayPal. You only pay a processing fee when you get paid, so you don’t have to pay any monthly fees. And as long as you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account, you can withdraw the funds from your account as soon as a client pays into your PayPal account.
Connect your PeachPay Account with PayPal in 4 Easy Steps:
It takes only 4 simple steps for you to connect your PeachPay account with PayPal. Here you go:
If you haven’t already, sign up on PeachPay – this will only take a few minutes. Over 19,000 independent service providers use PeachPay to manage their business.
1. On the PeachPay dashboard, on the top menu bar, click on the drop down arrow next to your profile photo and select settings.
2. Navigate to the payments section of your Settings page, and click on ‘Connect’ next to the PayPal logo.
3. You will be prompted to log into your PayPal account, if you’re not already logged in. ( If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can create an account here).
4. Once you’re logged in, you have successfully integrated PayPal with PeachPay. Hit “Go back to PeachPay”- and that’s it! Your ready for business.
PeachPay with PayPal lets you make money in many ways, including:
1. Sending & Collecting Invoice Payments:
With PeachPay you can create professional invoices with your brand logo, send them to your clients via mail or as a PDF attachment, track your due payments on the PeachPay dashboard and receive payments directly to your PayPal account.
The best part is that you can split the PayPal transaction fee in half with your client or pass it on to them fully. On top of all this PeachPay removes the hassle of sending payment reminders by sending automating reminders upon due date.
2. Receiving Payments using PeachPay PayMe Page:
Receive payments from your clients within minutes. Your clients can pay you instantly with a personalised link that you send via text, email or sharing via social media.
3. Selling Digital Goods and Receiving Payments:
Sell digital goods such as ebooks, audio files, pdfs, checklists, templates, and get paid directly to your PayPal account via PeachPay. Add products within minutes. Once you’ve published your first item, it’s ready for customers to purchase!
4. Offering Paid Consultations:
Offer 1:1 paid consultation services in your niche and get paid in advance with PeachPay. Charge a flat fee or set up an monthly offering. Receive money directly to your PayPal account.
1. Does PayPal charge a payment processing fee?
Yes. It varies from country to country and the currency you use. You can review PayPal’s merchant fees on their website. Alternatively, you can use PeachPay’s PayPal fee calculator to calculate your processing fee.
2. How much does PeachPay charge for receiving Payments?
PeachPay does not collect any additional fees. You only pay the PayPal processing fees.
3. How long does it take to receive payments from PayPal?
Processing times can vary and are determined by the processor. We recommend reaching out to PayPal directly with any questions on processing times!
If you currently have a PayPal account, it’s easy and secure to add it to your PeachPay account. And, as you can see, there are a myriad of ways that you can use PeachPay & PayPal to generate additional income. We hope you found this guide to PayPal integration with PeachPay useful. So go ahead and take advantage of everything that PeachPay and PayPal Integration has to offer today!